SilverStripe Social Media Module
This module is still currently in Beta but it used for posting Social media updates
to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Store tokens for posting to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Adds the base functionality to post to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Created a Social Media Page type where you can post updates to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
composer require textagroup/social-media-page
- Download the module from GitHub
- Extract the file (if you are on windows try 7-zip for extracting tar.gz files)
- Make sure the folder after being extracted is named something like SocialMediaPage
- Place this directory in your sites root directory. This is the one with framework and cms in it.
- Run in your browser -
/dev/build to rebuild the database.
- Improving modulisation so if you want to post to another Social Media channel like
Google + (hey lets get really funky and post to MySpace why were at it) it is easy enough to add the functionality.
- Remove any sarcastic comments
- Add Flickr support