The master branch of this module is currently aiming for SilverStripe 4.x compatibility
- Provides a Promo page type where Promo slides can be created
- Promo slides can be a basic slide with a title and content
- Promo slides can also be a video slide with a background video and fullscreen
video pop up
- Ability for Promo page to appear as an overlay on initial visit, and when closed
will not re-open until session has been reset
- Ability to carousel through multiple slides
Ability to add a background image to a slide
`composer require nzta/promo-overlay`
- You will need to include the
<% include PromoOverlay IsOverlay=true,PromoSlides=$ActivePromoSlides %> template into your page.
- You will then need to add the
<% include JSAppData %> to the
<head> of your templates.
- Add some basic custom styles to make the overlays appear nicely.
- Login to the CMS and create a 'PromoPage'
- Enter a title and content
- Ensure to tick 'Active Promo page' to enable this promo page on the front-end
- Add a 'PromoSlide' by clicking on the 'Promo Slides' tab and clicking 'Add new promo slide'
- Enter a title, content and embedded video links